[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] MHC Summer Practicum and Fall Internship Placements

Christina Lipera Christina.Lipera at liu.edu
Mon Feb 4 15:58:02 EST 2013

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

Below is information on two potential practicum and internship sites.  Please read below carefully.  One site is only accepting one internship student for the Fall semester and the other is accepting one practicum student for the Summer semester, with the hope that the student will continue their internship placement for the Fall and Spring semesters.  I have included a link of each program so that you are able to gain a better understanding of what you would be doing at each site.  It is necessary to understand what you are applying for.  Both programs are located at Kingsborough Community College.

For Fall Internship Student ONLY:
Kingsborough Community College
Access-Ablity Services
http://www.kbcc.cuny.edu/access-ability/Pages/welcome.aspx
Address: 2001 Oriental Blvd.
               Brooklyn, NY 11235
Phone: 718-368-5175
Email: stella.woodroffe at kbcc.cuny.edu

For Summer Practicum Students:
Kingsborough Comunity College
Counseling Services
http://www.kbcc.cuny.edu/counselingservices/Pages/counseling_resource_center.aspx
Address: 2001 Oriental Blvd.
               Brooklyn, NY 11235
Phone: 718-368-5975
Email: ilona.fridson at kbcc.cuny.edu

Good luck and let me know if you have any further questions.

Christina

Christina Scheinberg

CSP Field Coordinator

Christina.LiPera at liu.edu<mailto:Christina.LiPera at liu.edu>