[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Important: CSP January events!

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Thu Dec 12 12:20:34 EST 2013

Dear students,

Attached is our January 2014 Counseling Calendar as well as a flyer for the School of Education's second book reading and discussion.

Please take a moment to review our events and be sure to mark your personal calendars particularly for the following:

  *   January 14th: SOE Book Reading, Discussion, and Recording Session- Please see flyer and RSVP to me at raven.maldonado at liu.edu to participate!
  *   January 16th: Counseling Program Town Hall Meeting to discuss student feedback, program changes, and other current events-please be sure to leave comments in our suggestion box by Dr. Williams's office.
  *   January 31st: Deadline to apply for the spring 2014 Comprehensive Exam-see below for more information.

Students who CURRENTLY have 24+ credits may take the comprehensive exam or opt-in to completing an E-Portfolio instead.  If you are opting-in, please complete attached form and submit to me as soon as possible.  Students CURRENTLY with 0-24 credits are REQUIRED to complete an E-Portfolio (NOT a Comprehensive Exam).

The Spring Comprehensive Exam will be held on Thursday, March 20th from 6:30pm-9:30pm.  To register, please see me for a signed registration form, which you will submit to the Registrar's office.  If you have any questions, please let me know.