[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] SASP Toy Drive!

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Wed Dec 4 09:57:17 EST 2013

Dear students,

We invite you to contribute to The Student Affiliates of School Psychology's Annual Toy Drive!  There will be a box located in the School of Education office in Pratt 210 and we look forward to your donations!

Toy Drive

When: NOW until December 19th, 2013

What: Donate new & unwrapped toys, books,

games, etc., for boys and girls of all ages

Where: School of Education Office -2nd Floor

in the Pratt Building