[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Special Event: Please Read!

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Tue Aug 13 13:24:16 EDT 2013

Dear students,

The School of Education is very excited to invite you to a very special event on  Tuesday, August 27th from 4-6:30pm!

In an effort to have a shared School of Education experience this year and to begin working together to develop more consciousness around issues of race, we have selected the book The Other Wes Moore:  One Name, Two Fates to read as we commence our dialogue on these issues.  This will be a wonderful opportunity for faculty, staff, and students to join together and share in a discussion that is not only vital to our School of Education community, but also to our communities beyond LIU.  We are excited to have you be a part of this event and hope you can read the book and attend  to share your thoughts!

Please RSVP to Shinelle Romeo-Walcott at shinelle.romeo at liu.edu.

We look forward to seeing you on the 27th!