[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] May 23rd~Research with Dr. Williams!

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Mon Apr 29 10:30:56 EDT 2013

Dear students,

Please see the message below regarding research with Dr. Williams:

Dear students,

Each year I invite students interested in getting involved in research to join me in my work. The tasks vary and the experiences tend to be rich and filled with opportunities to...

  *   learn the process of research (qualitative and quantitative)
  *   learn from and develop a collegial community with your peers
  *   develop a skill set appropriate for further graduate study and/or research reliant career opportunities, and
  *   develop a closer relationship with faculty and opportunities for formal and informal mentoring.

I will be holding an informational meeting on Thursday, May 23, 4-5 pm, School of Education , 2nd Floor Pratt Bldg., Room 250 (the CUE room).

RSVP with Dr. Williams at wendi.williams at liu.edu<mailto:wendi.williams at liu.edu>.