[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Call for NYMHCA Student Representative

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Thu Apr 25 15:34:31 EDT 2013

Dear students,

Please see the message below regarding a great opportunity from the NYMHCA:

Dear Colleague:

As the spring semester comes to a close, we hope that you will have an opportunity to speak to your students about the NYMHCA Student Representative position.  This is a full-voting, 1-year position on the NYMHCA Board of Directors and is open to students who have an additional year of graduate education after 6/13.

The Student Representative post is an exceptional opportunity for a graduate student who is interested in advocating for our profession and taking on an important leadership role in NYMHCA!

Feel free to recommend students you feel would make valuable contributions to NYMHCA and the profession.  For more info and to apply, students can visit our website’s homepage and click on the link.  The deadline for applying is June 15th.  The new student rep will take office on July 1st.

We wish you a pleasant spring and summer.

New York Mental Health Counselors Association
1-800-4-NYMHCA
NYMHCA.org