[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Fall 2013 Registration!

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Wed Apr 24 11:08:15 EDT 2013

Dear students,

This is another friendly reminder that registration for the fall 2013 semester is in progress!  If you do not have any holds on your account, we encourage you to register for classes online via your my.liu.edu accounts.  *Attached is an instruction manual for self-enrollment as well as the fall 2013 schedule.

For those of you who may need to register in person, please contact me to schedule a time to meet.