[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] May 2013 Commencement

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Fri Apr 19 16:16:47 EDT 2013

Dear students,

For all those graduating this May and/or participating in this May's Commencement Ceremony, I am forwarding the information listed on our website regarding your cap and gowns.  Please see below:

Graduation Bazaar

The Office of Student Life and Leadership development will host a Graduation Bazaar from Tuesday, April 23 to Thursday, April 25 from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. in the Avena Lounge, which should facilitate all the needs of our graduating population. Students will be able to collect or make last-minute purchases on caps and gowns, take yearbook portraits, and visit various campus representative and graduation vendors. Students must bring your receipt of payment for the academic attire and picture identification to collect your academic attire. While all graduating students should have already ordered cap and gowns, we will have some academic attire available for last-minute purchases. Please note, however, that if you did not pre-order we cannot guarantee that we will have the attire suited for you at the bazaar. Note further that if you choose to purchase the wrong attire you will not be refunded in any manner for what you have purchased.