[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Fall Practicum or Internship Placement

Christina Lipera Christina.Lipera at liu.edu
Thu Apr 11 13:21:05 EDT 2013

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

I sent out this email a couple of days ago, but have not heard back from anyone.  This is a great opportunity for Fall practicum or internship placement.  The Fortune Society is accepting applicants NOW for Fall placement. Please review the email and contact me if you are interested.

For those of you looking for a practicum or internship placement in the Fall and would be interested in interning at The Fortune Society in Long Island City, please see below:

Research the organization and location to ensure your interest.
Email ME your cover letter and resume.
In the subject of the email to me, write "The Fortune Society"
In the body of the email, tell me why you feel you want to intern there and why you would be a good candidate.

I will then pass along your information.

Best,

Christina.LiPera at liu.edu<mailto:Christina.LiPera at liu.edu>