[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Fall Practicum or Internship Opportunity

Christina Lipera Christina.Lipera at liu.edu
Mon Apr 8 15:43:11 EDT 2013

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

For those of you looking for a practicum or internship placement in the Fall and would be interested in interning at The Fortune Society in Long Island City, please see below:

Research the organization and location to ensure your interest.
Email ME your cover letter and resume.
In the subject of the email to me, write "The Fortune Society"
In the body of the email, tell me why you feel you want to intern there and why you would be a good candidate.

I will then pass along your information.

Best,

Christina.LiPera at liu.edu<mailto:Christina.LiPera at liu.edu>