[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] April 18th: Important!

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Thu Apr 4 12:13:46 EDT 2013

Dear students,

The School of Education and Safe Zone invite you to our School Talks Event, "BULLYING AND ITS IMPACT ON LGBTQ YOUTH."

On April 18th from 5-6:30pm (HS 121), we will engage in a dialogue around the issues of bullying in the LGBTQ community and learn best practices around prevention and intervention.  As future counselors, your awareness of these issues is imperative!  We encourage you to participate and to become agents of change!

*Presentation provided by GLSEN (Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network).