[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Counseling Reading Room!

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Wed Apr 3 11:52:56 EDT 2013

Dear students,

We would like to invite you to join the Counseling Program's very first Reading Room session!  The Reading Room offers students and faculty the opportunity to read literature critical to the work we do as current and future counselors and educators.  Please see the attached flyer for information on the first book selection and summer meeting time.  We very much look forward to sharing in this experience with you!

First book selection:

The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Color Blindness
Michelle Alexander

Take care,