[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Registration: Summer/Fall 2013

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Tue Apr 2 11:24:12 EDT 2013

Dear students,

I hope your semesters are going well so far!  This is a friendly reminder that registration for both summer and fall of 2013 is open.  We encourage you to register online via your my.liu.edu accounts.  If you need any permission codes, please contact me and I will provide you with the appropriate codes.

Please note: If you have any holds on your account (i.e academic, financial, bursar, health), you will NOT be able to register for classes online and will need to contact me to schedule a time to come in for in-person registration.  You should also know that certain Bursar holds block registration so I advise you to work on resolving all holds to ensure a smooth registration process.  If you have any questions, please let me know.

Take care,