[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] *Policy Change: Practicum and Internship Courses

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Tue Oct 16 11:43:00 EDT 2012

Dear students,

In an effort to ensure that each student receives the support needed to secure a meaningful practicum and internship placement, the CSP department is requiring all students to meet with with our Field Coordinator, Christina Scheinberg, prior to registering for either a practicum or internship course.

Christina will provide all required fieldwork documentation, can share information regarding fieldwork opportunities, and will be the main point person for all fieldwork related issues.  *Students will not be able to register for practicum or internship courses without meeting with Christina.  Once students have met with her and have secured a site, they will then be able to obtain permission codes or meet with me to register for the fieldwork course.  Please see our field coordinator's contact information below:

Christina Scheinberg

CSP Field Coordinator

Christina.LiPera at liu.edu<mailto:Christina.LiPera at liu.edu><mailto:Christina.LiPera at liu.edu><mailto:Christina.LiPera at liu.edu>

Raven Maldonado, M.S., LMHC