[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Spring 2013 registration

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Fri Oct 12 12:07:35 EDT 2012

Dear students,

Please be advised that registration for the spring 2013 semester will begin as soon as Monday, October 15th for some of you.  However, open enrollment for all students will commence on October 29th.

*To confirm enrollment dates, please log in to your my.liu.edu account and you should see specific enrollment dates posted on the right-hand side of the page.

I've also attached instructions on how to register online.  We encourage all continuing students to register online.

*All NEW students must schedule a time to meet with me to register in person (new students can register beginning on October 29th).

**Also, please note that I will be out of the office from October 17th through October 30th.  If you have any questions regarding schedules/registration during that time, you may contact Dr. Williams at wendi.williams at liu.edu or Dr. Ginsberg at amy.ginsberg at liu.edu.

If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to contact me.

Take care,
Raven

Raven Maldonado, M.S., LMHC