[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Practicum and Internship Placement Agreements

Christina Lipera Christina.Lipera at liu.edu
Thu Oct 11 15:18:54 EDT 2012

Dear Students,

Please be advised that for those of you currently in practicum or internship classes, I will be collecting your agreement forms.  I have received practicum and internship placement agreements from a hand full of you, however, I need to collect all of them.  If you have not done so already, please drop off your practicum or internship placement agreement forms to me or in my mailbox at Pratt 210.

Please also include:

*     the address of your placement

*     your supervisors email address

*     your supervisors phone number

*     your supervisors name printed.

You can include all of this right on the agreement form.

If you already dropped off your agreement form and have not given me:

* the address of your placement

* your supervisors email address

* your supervisors phone number

* your supervisors name printed.