[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Correction: Child Abuse and Violence Prevention Workshops

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Mon Oct 1 16:53:33 EDT 2012

*Correction to previous email:

Please see the updated sections for each workshop.  If you'd like me to prepare a card and leave it in my box for pick-up, please indicate the sections you're interested in registering for.

ALCX 702: Child Abuse Reporting & Identification (9:30am -11:45am)

Section 1: Saturday, November 3rd
Section 2: Saturday, November 17th

ALCX 703: Violence Prevention (12:30pm  2:45pm)

Section 1: Saturday, November 3rd
Section 2: Saturday, November 17th

Raven Maldonado, M.S., LMHC