[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Internship and Job Fair - Tuesday, December 4th

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Thu Nov 29 09:56:40 EST 2012

Dear Students,
The Career Services Internship and Job Fair will be held next Tuesday, December 4th from 10 am – 2 pm in the Metcalfe gymnasium (business attire and resumes are required to be admitted).   We have 55 companies registered to attend – we encourage you to attend!
 Here are some companies scheduled to participate that could be of interest for counseling students:

·         Roosevelt Services for Children

·         Generation Schools Network

·         New York City Teaching Fellows

·         Edwin Guild Services for Children and Families

·         Fostering Change for Children

·         Peace Corps.

·         E 3 Sports Inc.

·         Visions Education Media/Robo Fun

·         NYS Department of Civil Service

·         SCO Family of Services

·         Samaritan Village

·         Safe Horizons

·         Theracare

Students can view a complete list of employers on MyCareerKey (www.liu.edu/brooklyn/mycareerkey/student<http://www.liu.edu/brooklyn/mycareerkey/student>)

Students should also see a counselor in the Career Services office to have their resume reviewed, prepare, and attend a Career Fair preparation sessions listed below.

  *   Today, Thursday, November 29th at 11:00 am and 3:00 pm
  *   Monday, December 3rd at 11:00 am and 3:00 pm

Thank you so much for your assistance.  Please let me know if you need additional materials to distribute.

Visit MyCareerKey –  The Office of Career Services’  online job management system

Employers to post:  www.liu.edu/brooklyn/mycareerkey/employer<http://www.liu.edu/brooklyn/mycareerkey/employer>
Students to view positions and events:  www.liu.edu/brooklyn/mycareerkey/student<http://www.liu.edu/brooklyn/mycareerkey/student>
Alumni to view positions and events:  www.liu.edu/brooklyn/mycareerkey/alumni<http://www.liu.edu/brooklyn/mycareerkey/alumni>