[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Happy Thanksgiving

Andrew Livanis Andrew.Livanis at liu.edu
Thu Nov 22 14:09:38 EST 2012

Hello all -

After the turmoil that we have experienced over the last month, I would like to extend my wishes to all of you and your families for a happy and healthy Thanksgiving.

Hopefully this can be a moment that we can evaluate and appreciate what we are thankful for.  Enjoy your weekend.

--
Andrew Livanis, Ph.D., BCBA-D
Chairperson, Dept. of Counseling and School Psychology