[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] We need your RSVP!

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Thu Nov 15 15:31:04 EST 2012

Please forward to fellow classmates and colleagues as well.

Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu

contains or may contain confidential information intended only for the
addressee. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, be
advised that any reading, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying or
other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If
immediately by reply message and delete this email message and any
attachments from your system.