[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] We need your RSVP!

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Thu Nov 15 15:29:59 EST 2012

Dear students,

Our Panel Discussion on November 28th is quickly approaching and we are
very much looking forward to seeing you at this event!  If you have yet to
RSVP, please do so as soon as possible.  Event details are below and
attached to this email in a flyer.

Thank you!
******
The Department of Counseling and School Psychology Presents:

The Role of the Student's Family in Schools: A focus on comprehensive
socio-emotional development toward academic achievement

A Panel Discussion

Join the counseling program for a multi-perspective conversation about
working with students and their families toward the academic and
socio-emotional development of the whole child with a focus on the school
counselor in the role of a school leader.

Invited panelists include: Carrie Nathaniel (school counselor), Jolene
Trimm (school psycholo-gist), Brian Favors (educator/activist) & Andrew
Matrir (school counselor) of the Bushwick Com-munity School, and of Mott
Hall Bridge Academy Nadia Lopez (principal).

WHERE:
Long Island University, Brooklyn Campus
Health Sciences Building, Room 121

WHEN
Wednesday, November 28 2012
5-6:30 p.m.

Contact: Raven Maldonado-Brown at raven.maldonado at liu.edu.

Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu

contains or may contain confidential information intended only for the
addressee. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, be
advised that any reading, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying or
other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If
immediately by reply message and delete this email message and any
attachments from your system.