[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Spring 2013 Registration

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Tue Nov 13 11:22:01 EST 2012

Hello students,

I am hoping this message finds you all well.  This is a reminder that Spring 2013 registration is underway.  We encourage you to register for courses online via your my.liu.edu accounts and if you need permission codes, please contact me and I will provide you with the appropriate codes.

Students with holds on their accounts will need to meet with me in person to register.

*Please remember that if you are planning to register for a fieldwork course (practicum or internship), you must first contact Christina Scheinberg, our field coordinator, to receive any necessary documentation and approval to contact me for permission codes/registration for these courses.