[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Mental Health Counselor Seminar!

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Fri Mar 30 12:05:54 EDT 2012

Dear MHC students,

The CSP department will be holding a career seminar specifically for Mental Health Counseling students on Wednesday, April 18th from 6:00-8:30pm in the Jonas Board Room (2nd floor of the Main Building) here at LIU!

We've invited 2 speakers, including one graduate from our MHC program, to come speak on their experiences in the field and attaining licensure as a Mental Health Counselor.  We encourage you to attend!

Take care,
Raven

Raven Maldonado, M.S.