[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Important: Child Abuse and Violence Prevention workshops

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Thu Mar 22 11:32:47 EDT 2012

Dear students,

If you have requested a registration card for either or both of these workshops and haven't picked up your card, I urge you to do so as soon as possible.  We are reaching our enrollment capacity and in fairness to other students who may need these workshops as well, we need students to submit their registration cards to the Registrar.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.

Raven Maldonado, M.S.