[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Fall 2012 Registration/Permission Codes

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Wed Mar 21 12:39:06 EDT 2012

Dear students,

Both Summer and Fall 2012 registration is underway.  I encourage you to "go green" and register online!  If you need permission codes for summer 2012 classes, you may request them from me via phone or email and I will provide you with them to you.

*Please note that I have not received permission codes for fall 2012.  I hope to receive them before the end of this week or early next week and will email you when they're in.  In the meantime, you may register for classes in person.

**If you have a hold on your account, you will not be able to register for online.

Raven Maldonado, M.S.