[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Please Read: Summer 2012 Registration

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Mon Mar 5 16:02:11 EST 2012

Dear Students,

Please note that although registration for summer 2012 is now open, the Department is still in the process of making some minor changes to the schedule.  If you'd like information about a particular class, please feel free to email me.   At this moment, we are working on processing the following modifications:

  *   We will be opening CSP 665B/666B for all bilingual school counseling students.
  *   CSP 706 is to scheduled to run on Tuesdays from 4:30-9:30pm.
  *   The instructor for CSP 711 will be Professor Wladimir Thomas.

*Also note that we have yet to receive permission codes from the Registrar.  If you would like to register online for a class that requires a permission code, you may choose to wait until the codes are in or visit the office to take a registration card down to the Registrar.

If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact me.

Raven Maldonado, M.S.