[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] 3rd Faculty interview-Monday, 3/5

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Thu Mar 1 10:17:40 EST 2012

Dear Students,

As with previous interviews, you are also cordially invited to participate in our 3rd faculty interview being held this coming Monday, March 5th.  Please RSVP with Dr. Williams at wendi.williams at liu.edu<mailto:wendi.williams at liu.edu> if you are interested in meeting this candidate from approximately 3:30pm-4:00pm.

Reminder that this interview is for a full-time faculty position in the Department of Counseling and School Psychology.  We are hoping to hire someone with specific expertise and experience in the School Counseling field.

Your feedback is valuable and necessary so please RSVP and attend!

Raven Maldonado, M.S.