[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] February 3rd: Deadline to Register for Comprehensive Exam and May 2012 Graduation

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Tue Jan 24 11:50:30 EST 2012

Dear Students,

This is another reminder that the Counseling Comprehensive Examination for spring 2012 has been scheduled for Thursday, March 22nd, 2012. The exam will take place in the Health Science Building, Room 119 (HS 119).

*You must register for this examination and applications are available in the Registrar’s Office. There is a fee of $30 for this exam and the deadline to register is Friday, February 3rd.

*Please be advised that you must have completed at least 30 completed credits in order to register for this examination.

*The deadline to apply for May 2012 graduation is also on February 3, 2012 and you may do so in the Registrar’s Office.

If you were unable to view the exam I sent last week, you may visit the School of Education Office to request a hard copy of the fall 2011 exam to use as a study guide.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Raven Maldonado, M.S.