[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Important Announcement

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Wed Jan 4 15:45:28 EST 2012

Dear School of Education students,
Gabriela Arechiga, TAL Advisor for the past four years, has resigned for personal reasons as of December 29, 2011.  We are in the process of hiring a new advisor for the Teaching, Learning, and Leadership (TLL) department and hope to have someone on board within a month or so.
Until then, the following individuals are on hand to help with TLL registration for the spring semester and answer any questions you may have.
Continuing TLL students with the exception of the following majors should contact Ms. Marizaldy Mercedes (marizaldy.mercedes at liu.edu<mailto:marizaldy.mercedes at liu.edu> or 718-488-1382);
Physical Education students should contact Dr. Laura Blitzer (laura.blitzer at liu.edu<mailto:laura.blitzer at liu.edu> or 718-488-1537);
I-START students should contact Dr. Cecelia Traugh (cecelia.traugh at liu.edu<mailto:cecelia.traugh at liu.edu>) until January 12 – after that time, students may be contact Dr. Klaudia Rivera (klaudia.rivera at liu.edu<mailto:klaudia.rivera at liu.edu> or 718-246-6495);
TESOL students should contact Dr. Kathleen Kesson (kathleen.kesson at liu.edu<mailto:kathleen.kesson at liu.edu> or 718-488-1388);
For all other matters, please contact Ms. Carolyn Patterson - Teaching, Learning and Leadership department secretary (carolyn.patterson at liu.edu<mailto:carolyn.patterson at liu.edu> or 718-488-1103).
At this time, we are glad to remind you of the change to our department names:
Teaching and Learning is now Teaching, Learning and Leadership (TLL)
&
Human Development and Leadership is now Counseling and School Psychology (CSP)
When we hire our new TLL advisor, we will send out an email message introducing that person.  Thank you.
The School of Education
[cid:A857A2FC-87E4-4C64-BA2D-03B131CC1F07]

Raven Maldonado, M.S.