[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] 2nd Faculty interview-Monday, 2/27

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Thu Feb 23 15:19:42 EST 2012

Dear Students,

You are invited to participate in our second faculty interview being held this coming Monday, February 27th.  Please RSVP with Dr. Williams at wendi.williams at liu.edu<mailto:wendi.williams at liu.edu> if you are interested in meeting this candidate from approximately 3:45pm-4:15pm.

Reminder that this interview is for a full-time faculty position in the Department of Counseling and School Psychology.  We are hoping to hire someone with specific expertise and experience in the School Counseling field.

I encourage you to RSVP and attend!

Raven Maldonado, M.S.