[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Important: Child Abuse and Violence Prevention Workshops

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Tue Feb 21 11:34:45 EST 2012

Dear Students,

This semester's Child Abuse Reporting & Identification and Violence Prevention workshops have been scheduled and registration is now open.

Please note the following regarding registration:

  1.  Each workshop fee is now $40
  2.  Students must pick-up a green registration card and submit it to the Registrar in order to enroll in these workshops.

*You may email me the course and section so that I may prepare a card for you in advance.  Please see the attached flyer for more information.

**Mental Health Counseling students are only required to register for the Child Abuse Reporting and Identification workshop.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you.

ALCX 702: Child Abuse Reporting & Identification (9:30am – 11:30am)

Section 1: Saturday, March 3rd

Section 2: Saturday, April 28th

Raven Maldonado, M.S.