[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Faculty Interview-Please Read!

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Mon Feb 13 13:49:40 EST 2012

Dear Students,

I am sending out another invitation for student participation in our faculty interview process!  Please RSVP with Dr. Williams at wendi.williams at liu.edu<mailto:wendi.williams at liu.edu> if you are interested in meeting one of the candidates interviewing for the full-time faculty position in the CSP department.

This week's interview will be held on Thursday, February 16th with student participation/meeting with candidate from 3:45pm-4:15pm.

I encourage you to RSVP and attend!

Raven Maldonado, M.S.