[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Student Invitation to Faculty Interview

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Thu Feb 9 10:37:23 EST 2012

Dear Students,

The Department of Counseling and School Psychology is currently interviewing candidates for a full-time faculty position.  The person hired would undoubtedly have an impact on your experience and learning here and as such, we would like to invite 8-10 students to come meet one of our candidates next Thursday, February 16th from 3:45-4:15pm, here at the School of Education.

Students interested in participating should RSVP with Dr. Williams at wendi.williams at liu.edu.

Raven Maldonado, M.S.