[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] CSP 682-Spring 2013: Time Change

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Tue Dec 4 13:07:33 EST 2012

Dear students,

This email is to inform you that we will be changing the class meeting time for CSP 682 "Career Development and Counseling" for the spring 2013 semester.  This class will not be held from 6:30pm-8:20pm on Mondays.

If you will need any assistance re-arranging your schedule due to this change, please feel free to contact me.