[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Fall 2012 Registration

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Tue Apr 17 11:51:15 EDT 2012

Dear students,

If you haven't registered for the Fall 2012 semester, I encourage you to do so.  Please register online via your My LIU accounts and email me for permission codes if necessary.

*For those of you who have holds on your account, you will have to register in person.

You may also register for the summer 2012 semester and request permission codes if you haven't done so at this time.

Raven Maldonado, M.S.