[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Counseling Programs Practicum & Internship Meeting-May 18th, 2012

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Mon Apr 16 16:33:49 EDT 2012

Dear students,

The CSP Department will be hosting a practicum and internship meeting on Friday, May 18th from 5:30-7:00pm in HS 119.

If you will be enrolling in either your practicum (CSP 661M) or internship courses (CSP 665M or CSP 666M) for the summer and/or fall 2012 semesters, we strongly encourage you to attend!

With this meeting, we hope to achieve the following:

  *   Share updated internship site lists
  *   Discuss practicum and internship requirements
  *   Receive feedback/ideas on how to improve the fieldwork portion of your counseling program

*Please email me to RSVP for this meeting.

Raven Maldonado, M.S.