[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Important: Registration for Child Abuse and Violence Prevention Workshops

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Thu Oct 27 10:23:42 EDT 2011

Dear Students,

It has come to our attention that students are required to enter permission codes in order to register for the Child Abuse and Violence Prevention workshops online via MY LIU accounts.

*In an effort to ensure a smooth registration process, we are requesting that you visit the School of Education to request a registration card to enroll in these workshops.  You will then submit the card to the Office of the Registrar.

You may contact me with the workshop and section your are interested in and I will prepare a card for you.  In the event that I am unavailable to provide you with a card, you may also see our department secretary, Ms. Kathleen Prince or the SoE office manager, Ms. Shinelle Romeo-Walcott for one.

Raven Maldonado, M.S.