[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] *Spring 2012 Schedule Changes

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Tue Oct 25 17:14:01 EDT 2011

Dear Students,

Please click the following link to view updates to the department's spring 2012 schedule:

https://webapps.liu.edu/courseschedules/schedules.aspx?campus=B

We've added and/or changed information for already existing courses and have also opened two elective courses, CSP 639 "Youth Culture and the Urban Environment" and CSP 679 "Substance Abuse and High Risk Behavior".

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Raven Maldonado, M.S.