[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Important: Spring 2012 Registration/Permission Codes

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Wed Oct 19 12:08:43 EDT 2011

Dear Students,

As you may know, registration for spring 2012 has opened and you should have received a message from the Registrar with your registration date.

*Please note that we are in the process of making some changes to the  spring schedule to better accommodate your needs and as such, you should continue checking the online schedule for updates at https://webapps.liu.edu/courseschedules/schedules.aspx?campus=B

*We have also just received permission codes, which allow you to register for courses online (via my liu accounts) in the event that you are required permission to enroll.  Courses that may require permission to enroll include 700 level specialty classes and other courses with prerequisite requirements.

If you should need a permission code to register, please email me and I will send the appropriate one to you.  And if you have any other questions regarding registration, do not hesitate to contact me.

Raven Maldonado, M.S.