[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] OPEN HOUSE FOR ADVANCED CERTIFICATES

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Wed Oct 5 14:11:18 EDT 2011

Dear HDL Students,

I am forwarding a flyer for a series of Open Houses we will be hosting for our graduate and advanced certificate programs.  Please take a look and forward to anyone who may be interested.  I've also pasted the information below.  Thank you.

OPEN HOUSE EVENTS FOR 2012 ENROLLMENT

PRATT BUILDING, SECOND FLOOR

OCTOBER 13th, 2011- 5 to 7 pm

NOVEMBER 17th, 2011-5 to 7 pm

NOVEMBER 19th, 2011-12 to 3 p.m

DECEMBER 7th, 2011-5 to 7 p.m.

MASTER’S DEGREES IN: SCHOOL COUNSELING, BILINGUAL SCHOOL COUNSELING, MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELING, and  SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGY

*School psychology Specializations in Bilingual School Psychology and Early Childhood

ADVANCED CERTIFICATES: SCHOOL COUNSELING, MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELING, BILINGUAL SCHOOL COUNSELING

PLEASE RSVP: jolli.brown at liu.edu/718-488-1380<mailto:jolli.brown at liu.edu/718-488-1380>. Take the 2,3,4,5 train to Nevins street, or the a,c,g train to hoyt-schemerhorn, or the b,q,r train to dekalb avenue.

Raven Maldonado, M.S.