[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Job Posting: Art Project Coordinator

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Tue Nov 29 13:30:40 EST 2011

Dear Students,

Please see below for information on a new employment opportunity:

The children of FortGreene will be working on an art mural to be donated to The Brooklyn Hospital's Children'sWard while their parents attend our annual holiday party.

The children will be working on creating a construction paper landscape mural where you will assist and supervise them for the activity. The age range of the children is 4 - 11 years old. Additionally, your help is needed to set-up and breakdown the room.

We are looking for Education and Art majors who enjoy working and engaging with children.

The event is taking place in FortGreene Friday, December 2 5:30PM – 10PM
Compensation: $50 + Dinner

Please send your cover letter and resume to Lillian at HistoricFortGreene.org<mailto:Lillian at HistoricFortGreene.org>. Please place in subject line Art Project Coordinator.

The Fort Greene Association, Inc. is an all-volunteer organization, operating as a non-profit 501(c) (3) charitable organization that supports and works in concert with the many other fine organizations that make our community so special and vital. Please visit www.historicfortgreene.org to learn more about our organization.

Best regards,
Lillian Jean-Baptiste
Communications & Community Engagement Chair

[cid:31139A71-468F-4D47-BD7D-C86E133C9F8B]

PO Box 170563 I Brooklyn, NY11217-0563
www.HistoricFortGreene.org<http://www.historicfortgreene.org/>
Follow us on Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/fortgreeneassn> l Become a Fan on Facebook<http://tinyurl.com/346m57v>

Raven Maldonado, M.S.