[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] FW: Banana Kelly Collaborative HS is looking for a GUIDANCE COUNSELOR--Emergency!

Shinelle Romeo-Walcott Shinelle.Romeo at liu.edu
Mon Nov 14 11:06:29 EST 2011

Dear Counseling and Educational Leadership Students,

Please see below. We encourage you to apply if interested.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
From: Malinda Diaz-Proeve <guidancebkhs at gmail.com<mailto:guidancebkhs at gmail.com>>
Date: Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 12:01 PM
Subject: Banana Kelly Collaborative HS is looking for a GUIDANCE COUNSELOR--Emergency!

Hi Everyone,

This year we are down one Social Worker and one Guidance Counselor.  We desperately need a substitute guidance counselor and can probably pay per-session for someone to help with SW cases.
We prefer a bilingual candidate, but at this point we just need help.

If you know of any out of work guidance counselors or retired ones that need a job, please have them email me their resumes ASAP.

Thanks so much.

--
Malinda Diaz-Proeve, M.S.Ed
Guidance Counselor/College Advisor