[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Correction: PSY 674 - Psychology of Gender

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Thu Dec 22 15:13:01 EST 2011

Correction: Currently, the CSP department is offering several electives for the spring semester including CSP 518, CSP 639, CSP 679, and CSP 657A.  When you are ready to take electives, you should enroll in the CSP department electives.  However, in the event that a specific elective class isn't offered or there is a course that you need but doesn't fit your schedule, mental health counseling students can then look into graduate courses in the Psychology department.

*Students must seek department approval for enrollment in graduate Psychology courses.

If you have any questions about this, please feel free to contact me.

Take care,
Raven

Raven Maldonado, M.S.