[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Warren Prep Academy Career Day 2012

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Thu Dec 15 10:14:36 EST 2011

Dear Students,

Please see below for information on how you can participate in a Career Dy at Warren Prep Academy.

Raven Maldonado, M.S.

[cid:image002.gif at 01CC8296.40E97A10]
Good day,
        In our continuing effort to promote parent/ community involvement and expose our students to different occupations we are having our annual Career Day Event at Warren Prep Academy. Please feel free to participate by speaking about your profession to our students. This is a wonderful opportunity to participate in a school event that is important and will impact greatly on the future of our students.
On Tuesday, May 15, 2012 we will have our annual Career Day Event. This event will expose the children to different careers and life paths. It would be appreciated if people from various occupations were able to participate by speaking to the children about their career choice and their individual goals that had to be met in order to achieve their current accomplishments.
If you would like to participate or invite additional volunteers to participate in the Warren Prep. Academy Career Day Event, please fill out the bottom portion of this letter and fax it to Ms. Brown’s attention at the number given above. Additionally, please feel free to contact Ms. Brown at 718-467-2865 Ext. 2551 should you have any question in regard to your participation in this event.
Thank you for your continued support and involvement in the education and development of our students.
Sincerely,

Ms. Brown
Volunteer’s Name: ____________________               Occupation: __________________

Brief Description of Job Responsibilities: ______________________________________

Ms. Brown
School Counselor
Warren Prep Academy
1001 Herkimer Street
Brooklyn NY 11233
718-467-2865 Ext. 2551

"Seek first to understand, then to be understood." -Stephen Covey