[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Opportunity for LIU students

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Thu Dec 1 10:35:37 EST 2011

Good morning all,

I am forwarding an email from a former school counseling student who is currently looking to fill various positions at his school-PS215 (an elementary school) on Avenue S in Brooklyn.  Please see his email below:

We are looking for applicants with some type of experience in education or counseling.

They would have to commit to a schedule of 3:00 - 6:00 M-F, with some flexibility.

We are specifically looking for both a science and dance teacher, but we are accepting applications for all positions.

Prospective applications can send resumes over to me at TMontero at live.com<mailto:TMontero at live.com>

Thanks.

Raven Maldonado, M.S.