[Bkn-health-professions-academy] Wrap up survey

bkn-health-professions-academy at lists-1.liu.edu bkn-health-professions-academy at lists-1.liu.edu
Sun Jul 28 09:38:13 EDT 2013

Hi Guys,
Hope you all got home safe.
Please remember to fill out the survey. I really need the information.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/healthacademywrap

See you all soon.

Stacy

Stacy Jaffee Gropack, PhD PT
Associate Dean, School of Health Professions
Associate Professor, Division of Physical Therapy
Long Island University Brooklyn, NY
sgropack at liu.edu
718 488 1496

From: bkn-health-professions-academy-bounces at lists-1.liu.edu [bkn-health-professions-academy-bounces at lists-1.liu.edu] on behalf of bkn-health-professions-academy at lists-1.liu.edu [bkn-health-professions-academy at lists-1.liu.edu]
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 4:02 PM
To: <bkn-health-professions-academy at lists-1.liu.edu>
Subject: [Bkn-health-professions-academy] Wrap up survey

Well you did it!!!
Thank you so much for joining us this week. Our whole team hopes that you had a great week and learned a lot.

Through this list serve we will keep you posted on Campus and Program Events.

How about a reunion sometime soon?

In the mean time, please fill out the wrap up survey. The information is really important for us in improving the Academy. Your input is very valuable.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/healthacademywrap

Thanks again, and remember you all part of the LIU family now!!

Stacy

Stacy Jaffee Gropack, PhD PT
Associate Dean, School of Health Professions
Associate Professor, Division of Physical Therapy
Long Island University Brooklyn, NY
sgropack at liu.edu<mailto:sgropack at liu.edu>
718 488 1496