[Bkn-health-professions-academy] survey link

bkn-health-professions-academy at lists-1.liu.edu bkn-health-professions-academy at lists-1.liu.edu
Wed Jul 24 20:06:12 EDT 2013

I understand the link I sent did not work.
Please try this one if you have not completed the survey
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/healthprofessionsacademy

Stacy

Stacy Jaffee Gropack, PhD PT
Associate Dean, School of Health Professions
Associate Professor, Division of Physical Therapy
Long Island University Brooklyn, NY
sgropack at liu.edu<mailto:sgropack at liu.edu>
718 488 1496
________________________________
From: Stacy Gropack
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 7:58 PM
To: <bkn-health-professions-academy at lists-1.liu.edu>
Subject: Day 3

I hope you are all enjoying your selves in Coney Island this evening.
Just want to again congratulate you all on a job well done today.
You are a great group of young adults.
We will have a change in the schedule. On Friday morning at 7:30 the Division of Athletic Training and Exercise will be hosting a bagel breakfast for us in our room HS 326.

Also remember we have a busy day tomorrow. Occupational therapy, athletic training, exercise testing and the anatomy lab. Please wear comfortable clothes that you can move freely and modestly in.

See you all at 8:50 tomorrow morning.